We’re at the start of summer and the grills are fired up, time is being shared with friends including good food and of course good wine. Our Italian Food, Wine & Travel group this month is featuring summer Italian red and white wines. Most folks gravitate towards whites in the hot summer days, but there are reds as well to be enjoyed and of course don’t forgot rose’ or sparkling wines. And it’s the perfect time for suggestions with the 4th of July upon us with plenty of festivities all around.
|My recent trip to Peschiera del Garda. Perfect wine sipping weather!|
- Gwendolyn of Art Predator will be sharing "Our New Favorite Summer Italian Wine: Lambrusco!"
- Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla will be sharing "Quick Summer Dinner: Salumi, Formaggi, e Amarone"
- Jill at L'Occasion will be sharing "Fresh Wines from Umbria and Lazio"
- Lauren at Swirling Dervish will be sharing "Verdicchio and Vermentino - Italian White Wines Perfect for Summer"
- Jen of Vino Travels will be sharing "Italian Red Wines to Enjoy in the Summer"