I always like to wrap up the year with the top most read articles from the year. If you missed them for some reason throughout the year give them a read. I also ventured to Sicily this October and I hope you had a chance to read the three part series featuring my visit to Firriato.
- #1 Argentina Wines of Familia Zuccardi
- #2 Lawyers to Winemaking with Antonelli San Marco
- #3 Zucchini Quiche with Raats Chenin Blanc from South Africa
- #4 Grape of the Sheep with Umani Ronchi Pecorino
- #5 Emilia Romagna and the Lambrusco of Today
I strongly encourage feedback from my readers as well about what you’d like to see more of and what you enjoy about my site so please never hesitate to leave a comment or email me at vinotravels at hotmail dot com. Here’s to a promising, happy and healthy 2020. Happy New Year! Buon anno!