Happy Blogiversary Vino Travels!
This month Vino Travels is celebrating 3 years of Italian wine blogging. I can't believe this much time has gone by and it's been quite the journey. I started this Italian wine blog back in April of 2013 with the intention to force myself to become immersed in the world of wine. Shortly after I focused more on Italian wine and wanted to become more of an expert in a particular area and what better place to start than Italy since I had lived and traveled all over and knew it best as well as the language.
I've accomplished so much since then and wanted to provide an overview and insight into some of these accomplishments:
- Began my Italian Food, Wine and Travel group (#ItalianFWT) where myself and a group of bloggers from around the world share our food, wine and travel to a different region of Italy the first Saturday or every month. June will be our 20th region of Italy before we begin the journey all over again with a twist.
- Became an author and writing contributor for magazines online and/or in print including the Bostoniano, We The Italians, Italian Talks and L'Italo Americano.
- Wrote my first book, “Planning Your Dream Wedding in Tuscany”.
- Got invited and traveled to Italy for the L'Anteprima Amarone wine event to share with my readers and promote and educate folks on the wines of the Valpolicella from the Veneto.
- Attended a number of wine seminars, events and tastings meeting numerous Italian wine makers, brand ambassadors and importers sharing with you their stories and Italian wines.
The future of Vino Travels
For the future of Vino Travels I'll be updating my website slightly (I've already begun) to make it easier for my readers to find wines specific to all twenty wine regions of Italy and even further by reds and whites of those regions. As many know from my big announcement article, I'll be welcoming our first child in June (future Italian wine lover), but this will not affect my commitment to what I bring to you weekly. I've always wanted to introduce video wine blogs to Vino Travels and whether that is this year or in the future, it's something I'm looking into exploring to provide a more personal experience with you.
I can't thank my readers enough for your support over the years, but if I can ask one thing of you is to please interact with me and leave comments when you read my articles. It let's me know you're out there reading and I love hearing from my readers. You're the reason why I write this wine blog. If you'd love to see something different or hear about specific topics more or maybe have some questions please shoot me an email at vinotravels at hotmail.com. No question is a dumb question and my whole purpose is to educate folks on Italian wines so please reach out. Thanks, grazie mille, and hope to hear from you soon and please tell your friends about Vino Travels!
Follow Vino Travels!
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VinoTravels21
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VinoTravels
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/vinotravels21/
Post a Comment