|My stop at the Asara Wine Estate|
Are you a interested in joining us as a writer? Here is how to join:
- Send an email to me at vinotravels at hotmail dot com to tell me you'd like to participate. Make sure to include your blog url, Twitter handle and any other social media details. If you know the title of your blog post already then please send that along, but it isn't due until the week leading up to the event.
- Prepare a dish to pair with a bottle(s) from South Africa. It doesn't have to just be chenin blanc. There are plenty of other great wines to be shared so feel free to explore the country.
- Send your blog title to me by Tuesday, June 4th to be included in the preview post. I'd also appreciate your blog url as well to include. Your title should include “#WinePW”
- Publish your post between Friday, June 7th until Saturday morning June 8th by 9am EST. Feel free to schedule your post and tweets in advance to save time.
- Include links to the other #WinePW participants in your post, and a description of what the event is about. I’ll be providing the updated HTML code that you can easily plug into your blog post that will link everyone's articles together. Once the event has been completed final updated HTML code will be sent out for everyone to update their site .
- Get social! After the posts go live, please visit your fellow bloggers posts’ to comment and share. We have a Facebook group for participating bloggers to connect and share, too.
- Sponsored posts are ok if clearly disclosed. Please be sure to disclose if your post is sponsored or if you are describing wine or other products for which you have received a free sample.